Booking Policy: Booking a reservation online or by calling customer service agent, you agree to all terms and conditions and policies as follows:
Cancellations require a minimum of two (2) hour advance notice for airport transfers and point to point trips. All charters are required 24 hours advance cancellation notice. Stretch Limousines, Sprinter Limousines and Coaches are required a minimum of 48 hour notice regardless if the type of trip. We are not responsible for passenger flights which are missed, cancelled, diverted or any other incident which results in failure to comply with the cancellation policy. Full service fee will be charged for any cancellations after the required notice time. Limo Root Inc. is not responsible for delays caused by weather, traffic conditions, mechanical problems, airlines and/or airport problems, automobile accidents caused by others or an act of God.
Fail to Show Policy:
If we have not heard from the Passenger, and or unable to reach contact person if other than passenger who may have placed the reservation, within 10 minutes of scheduled pick-up time, we will call the passenger phone number(s) listed in the reservation. If there is no answer we will leave a message. In such case, we hold the vehicle at location for 30 minutes, and full service fee will be charged to the guaranteeing credit card or direct bill account. Limo Root Inc. is not responsible if we are unable contact the Passenger at the phone number(s) provided.
Fail to Show Service full fee will also apply if Passenger fails to contact our office @ (312) 858-3550 if they are unable to locate their vehicle. For pick-ups at locations other than a residence, parking restrictions may prohibit Limo Root Inc. vehicles from waiting at main/front entrances.
Please call from Baggage Claim Level for curbside pick-up. Airport regulations require Livery vehicles to remain in a staging area until their Passenger is ready to depart. Vehicles are not allowed to illegally park at the terminals. If Airport Security directs the Chauffeur to leave and circle the terminals again, the arrival of your vehicle will be delayed and additional charges will apply. We do provide greeter service at airports for an additional fee. You may choose the driver to receive you at the baggage claim with your name sign and escort you to your ride.
Luggage capacity is based on standard size bags. To ensure a safe, comfortable ride, please inform us if you are traveling with any irregular luggage sizes or packages at the time the reservations are placed. Luggage must be safely secured in a closed trunk/luggage compartment for services to be rendered.
Please note that the Chauffeurs will help with luggage from your door or building entryway only. Chauffeurs are not permitted to enter inside the building or main entrances as per the safety policy.
Wait Time Policies:
Following a ten (10) minute grace period, waiting time charges will follow. This applies to waiting at the pick-up location and additional stops longer than 10 minutes. We monitors all commercial airline arrivals and one hour grace period is allowed on all domestic arrivals and 90 minutes on all international arrivals after which wait time charges will accrue.
A valid credit card is required to hold and pay a reservation. You may choose to pay in cash at the time of service, however a valid credit card is required to book and hold the reservation. If, for any reason, the guaranteeing credit card is not able to be charged, Customer agrees to pay for the full cost of service upon completion of services. Fail to pay for services due to any reason, Customer agrees to pay for any collection expenses and/or attorney fees and costs associated with Limo Root Inc. collection efforts.
Do not pay in cash to the driver unless that cash payment was prearranged by you. Cash gratuity (tip), at Customer’s discretion, is permitted.
Limo Root Inc. refunds full amount of fare, fees or any charges for services which are not provided by the Company, or if there is any payment data processing error, or any payment gateway error occurs in process and transaction. The customer support team can help you resolve, if ever there is any error in billing or charging credit card.
Once you have taken a journey using the Services you will not be able to cancel (since the service has already been provided) and your payment will be taken automatically and is non- refundable. If you have any complaints in relation to the Limo Root Inc. service provided, then that dispute must be taken up with Limo Root Inc. customer care.
Unless you take a journey using the Services in a jurisdiction that prohibits this, for any journeys using the Services, you agree to pay additional charges (for example, where you then do not complete that journey or cancel when a Limo Root Inc. has already been allocated to you, or for any damage or cleaning costs to the Limo Root Inc. which you incur) as set forth herein:
- 1. Cancellation: We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee if you cancel an order with minimum cancellation notice after an Limo Root Inc. has confirmed order. See our Cancellation Policy.
- 2. Cleaning: You will be charged a cleaning fee, if after your journey the vehicle interior requires cleaning, in accordance with local regulations.
- 3. Damage: You will be charged the cost of any damage to the Limo Root Inc. vehicles that is caused by you.
Such charges will be billed automatically to your credit card using the card details provided by you for your account.
We have the right to suspend the processing of any transaction where we reasonably believe that the transaction may be fraudulent, illegal or involve any criminal activity or where we reasonably believe you to be in breach of these Terms.
You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist us in complying with any laws and card or financial institution rules or policies, and we may provide your personal information to third parties as part of any such process. You agree to cooperate with and support us (including through the provision of relevant information) in the event of a dispute over any transaction.
Reservation Terms and Conditions:
- Please review Reservation details for accuracy. Information is considered true and accurate unless otherwise corrected by notifying us.
- Do not make any future or immediate reservations thru the driver. Always go online www.limoroot.com or call the office directly @ (312) 858-3550 to arrange upcoming trips.
- Requests for a preferred Driver(s) will be honored but are not guaranteed.
- Requests for service with less than 2 hour notice is subject to availability.
- At Limo Root Inc. Safety is first at all times. Please note that Limo Root Inc. follows to State of Illinois Statutes including but not limited to; Liquor Control Act. [235 ILCS 5] relating to distribution of Liquor and Transportation or possession of alcoholic liquor in a motor vehicle. Drinking alcoholic beverages is only allowed in the Limousines and Sprinters that have privacy partitions. We do not provide liquor (Except; for Wedding Limousine service a complimentary bottle of Champaign for newlywed couple). Underage drinking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles.
- Public Health: [410 ILCS 82] Smoke Free Illinois Act. Smoking is not allowed in public vehicles. Child Passenger Protection Act [625 ILCS 25] regarding safety seats and seat belts. Children must be safely secured in accordance with Illinois laws. Child safety seats must be installed by the adult Traveler responsible for minor passengers. Limo Root Inc. does not provide child safety seats, however, for round trip airport service, we will store your car-seat at our office for a fee.
- Adult Seat Belts [Section 12-603.1] In accordance with the Illinois Vehicle Code relating to seat belts Limo Root Inc. Chauffeurs wear seat belts and it is recommended that adult travelers would likewise travel with their seat-belts fastened. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- Vehicle capacity is strictly limited to the number of seat-belts in each particular vehicle. Road Conditions. Limo Root Inc. is not responsible for delayed travel time due to unforeseen weather, traffic, road conditions (e.g. un-plowed roads during the winter, accidents, etc.) or any other delays that are beyond our control.
- Custodial Fees: The client assumes full financial liability the costs incurred by Limo Root Inc. for
any damage to the interior or exterior of a vehicle and/or excessive cleaning costs. Client
authorizes Limo Root Inc. to charge the guaranteeing credit card for such expenses regardless and
in addition to any prior understandings or agreements.
Limo Root Inc. is NOT responsible for any unattended, forgotten, left, lost, damaged or stolen articles in the vehicle at any time.
- Limo Root Inc. Safety Policies and Procedures will be enforced at the time of service. Please govern yourself accordingly.